About 8 million adults in the United States have attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). If ADHD affects you regularly and impacts your daily activities, MindLab Life Coaching provides a wide range of treatments, including medicine-alternative solutions such as neural rewiring and non-invasive brain chemical modification. Get started on your personalized ADHD treatment plan by scheduling an introductory session/consultation today.
What causes ADHD?
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder that affects your focus and attention, as well as your ability to stick to a routine and complete tasks.
If you have ADHD, it could be caused by or related to:
- Brain injuries
- Family history of ADHD
- Deficiencies in specific neurotransmitters
- Impaired activity in four functional regions of your brain
ADHD impacts work social interactions and personal relationships. Because ADHD can lower your quality of life, it’s important to seek mental health care if ADHD symptoms are present.
How do I know if I have ADHD?
ADHD leads to a wide variety of signs, symptoms, and behaviors that vary from minor and occasional to everyday occurrences.
If you have ADHD, you may experience:
- Talking nonstop
- Difficulty paying attention
- Being unable to stick to a schedule
- Being forgetful, procrastinating or not following through
- Making decisions without considering the risk
- Being unable to hold still or frequent fidgeting
- Losing essential items regularly, such as car keys, school work, phones
- Failing to follow instructions or finish tasks at work
- Having problems staying organized or completing tasks in sequence
What is the most effective treatment for ADHD?
Utilizing the latest findings in Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience, MindLAB Life Coaching has developed a state-of-the-art program that serves as an alternative to ADHD treatments that are antiquated and DO NOT WORK.
This non-invasive treatment involves using your brain’s natural ability to change, neuroplasticity, its own neural connectivity, and its inherent ability to generate new, much healthier connections, to abate and many times abolish ADHD symptoms.
At MindLAB Life Coaching we use the latest and most innovative techniques to teach you how to regulate your brain to “normal” patterns all on your own. It’s almost like a workout for your brain, by teaching your brain to be stronger and healthier.
Depending on your needs, treating ADHD may also include a combination of any of the following:
- Learning to break down large tasks into smaller tasks
- Meditation and stress-management techniques
- Neural Re-Wiring, Neuroplasticity & Neurogenesis
- Psychotherapy (talk therapy)
- Helping you make a schedule & holding you accountable to follow it
- In between session support to keep you on track
- Advanced Pharmacology
MindLAB Life Coaching is dedicated to ensuring you learn to cope with ADHD in an effort to improve your mental and physical well-being.